Sikasil ® SG-500 a Two-Part, High Modulus, Neutral-Curing Structural Silicone Adhesive
Sikasil® SG-500 is ideal for structural glazing, bonding of solar modules and other high demanding industrial applications. This world leading structural silicone is compatible with Norton Thermalbond V2100 Structural Glazing Spacer Tape. Suitable for professional experienced users only.
Sikasil SG-500 Benefits
- Meets Requirements of EOTA ETAG 002, EN 13022, ASTM C 1184,
- SNJF-VEC / VI-VEC recognized
- Fire rated (EN 11925-2 / DIN 4102-B1)
- Resistant to UV and weathering
- Provided with CE-mark according to ETAG 002, DoP 01 27 03 01 003 9 001000 1024
- Certified by Factory Production Control Body, 0757, certificate Nr. 0757-CPD596-04-001 R1e, 2009-05-25
Sikasil® SG-500 starts to cure immediately after mixing the two components. The speed of the reaction depends mainly on the temperature, with warmer conditions curing faster.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, grease and dust prior to application, these conditions can be achieved by using Sika Cleaner P
- Application Temperature: -5°C to 40°C
- Service Temperature: -40°C to 150°C
- Snap Time: Approx 50 Minutes
- Tack-Free Time: Approx 240 Minutes