Solvent Based Cleaning Agent for Non-Porous Substrates
Sika® Cleaner P is used to remove foreign matter and contaminants such as grease, oil, dust and dirt from the surface. Possible surfaces are glass, plastics, metals, polyester powder-coated metals and PVDF-coated metals prior to the application of sealants and adhesives. It must only be used on non-porous substrates. This product is suitable for experienced professional users only. Tests with actual substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.
Sika Cleaner P Benefits
- Superior Degreasing Properties
- Quick & Easy to Use
Sika Cleaner P Application
- Wet the lint free paper towel by pouring Sika® Cleaner P onto it. Never dip the towel into the cleaner as it may contaminate it.
- Wipe the surface with the wetted paper towel. Use fresh paper towels regularly in order to retain the cleansing power.
- Before the solvent dries on the surface (evaporates), wipe it off with a clean, dry paper towel.
- Repeat the last two steps until no contaminants show up on a white paper towel.
- If cleaned parts are not bonded subsequently, cover them in order to prevent new contamination.
- If the time between cleaning and further processing is more than two hours, repeat the treatment as described above.
- Ideal application and surface temperature is between 15 °C and 25 °C.
- Use only clean, white, lint-free paper towels.
- Tightly reseal container immediately after each use.
Safe Use of Cleaner P
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources - No smoking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.