Sikasil SG20 300ml Cartridge or 600ml Foils
One Part, High Strength (0.17 N/mm²) Netural Curing Structural Silicone Adhesive
Sikasil ® SG-20 can be used for structural sealant glazing, bonding of solar modules and other high-demanding industrial bonding applications.
Sikasil ® SG-20 is a neutral-curing silicone adhesive which combines mechanical strength with high elongation. It adheres excellent to a wide range of substrates widely used in structural glazing applications.
- Application Temperature: -5°C to 40 °C
- Service Temperature: -40°C to 150 °C
Sika ® In-House Testing & Warranties
Sika actively encourage pre-installation testing. Testing of your substrate & application for suitability & compatibility can be arranged directly through Affixit. These tests take a minimum of 28 working days. Successful tests can be provided with a warranty directly from Sika ®.
Sikasil ® SG-20 Benefits
- Meets requirements of EOTA ETAG 002 (carries ETA), EN 13022, ASTM C 1184
- Fire rated (EN 11925-2 / DIN 4102-B1)
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance
- Excellent bond strength to glass, metals, coated metals, plastics and wood
- Structural silicone adhesive according to ETAG 002, DoP 61161179
- certified by Factory Production Control Body 0757, certificate 0757-CPD-596-10-001 R1e
- Provided with the CE-mark